Turnaround Time

they showed up on time that was the only thing they did right.They dropped mattress on the ground and didn't even brush off the dirt I had new couch and chair leather they ripped and scuffed both of them scratched door and ripped door seal.

They offered me 50 dollars on the spot for damages I told them no way they said their boss would call me she never did.

So I called them they offered me 125 dollars or would send someone out to fix it guess what neither has happened.Don't ever use this company their help is not trained at all and they told me they were insured bonded and trained all lies I can't say enough bad things about this company and the mangers it is all lies and they don't fulfill any of the things they say stay as far away from this company as possible.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of them at all. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of two men and a truck home moving services and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Two Men And A Truck needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned two men and a truck home moving services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Two Men And A Truck.

Had an Experience with Two Men And A Truck?

Comments