Insurance Quality

Charged 7 hours to load and unload a 2-bdrm apt into a storage shed. No stairs. Everything on the ground and truck within easy walking distance. Had to wait an hour while nothing done for a replacement mover (got charged for that) and a lot of time spent checking cell phones. I've seen snails move faster than these guys.

Previous company moved a 3 bdrm apt, with stairs on second floor and truck parked well away from front door at both locations in 4 hours.

Complained to company. No response. No offer to refund at least 1 (should be 2) of the billed hours.

This person wrote the review because of "should have only taken 5 hours, not 7." at Two Men And A Truck. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $290 and wants Two Men And A Truck to "refund of at least 1 hour charged (should be 2 hours!!!) when nothing was being done until a replacement mover arrived".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Two Men And A Truck and two men and a truck moving service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Two Men And A Truck?

Comments