I had asked them to bring mattress bags with them for all of my mattresses. Everything seemed to go well. Upon arriving at my final destination, I opened the truck and began unloading. I found that all the mattresses were filthy.

The bags were not closed, so the movers must have dragged the mattresses on the ground. Therefore, the mattress bags slipped off partially on each of the mattresses and about a fourth of each mattress was covered in dirt. Next, they had broken some pegs for the mirror on top of my dresser by placing a king size box spring on top of the pegs. The pegs pierced through the box spring and tore the backing of the dresser.

I called several times to complain with no response. I have filed a complaint with the BBB. I recommend no one hire them. You would be lucky if you experience good service.

And if you don t, good luck trying to get a hold of them. They will not respond to any complaintI had a horrible experience with them. I hired them to load furniture to a truck I provided for them on May 16th. I had asked them to bring mattress bags with them for all of my mattresses.

Everything seemed to go well. Upon arriving at my final destination, I opened the truck and began unloading. I found that all the mattresses were filthy. The bags were not closed, so the movers must have dragged the mattresses on the ground.

Therefore, the mattress bags slipped off partially on each of the mattresses and about a fourth of each mattress was covered in dirt. Next, they had broken some pegs for the mirror on top of my dresser by placing a king size box spring on top of the pegs. The pegs pierced through the box spring and tore the backing of the dresser. I called several times to complain with no response.

Comments

I am currently dealing with the exact same thing. They are terrible.

They moved my furniture in March 2015 and didn't respond when I brought concern of damage. They refused to send a claim form and didn't respond to the BBB when I filed a complaint. Im in the process of reaching out to the Attorney General. The worst experience ever.

Its sad I'm a Disabled Veteran and my furniture can't be found here in the US. I purchased it in Italy.

They lack compassion.

Holly1TwoMenAndATruck

I'm disheartened to read about sorry to hear about your moving experience! We are the local Two Men And A Truck in the South Gwinnett area, and I'd like to look into it further for you and see if there's anything we can do.

Unfortunately based on the information above we are unable to locate your move to reach out to you directly. Can you please call our office at 770-879-8383 to discuss this further? We are open from 8am until 9pm and would be happy to see what we can do to resolve this situation.

To be honest, I'm a little surprised to hear this as it is our office's standard practice not to complete "load only moves" as you've detailed above and we have a strict policy of returning any/every customers complaints within 24 hours.

There are many other moving companies in the area some of which who even operate under the guise of our company.

Either way, I want to see what we can do to fix this situation for you because what you've detailed above is unacceptable behavior from the movers. Your household goods deserve better care than that!

I apologize you had an unfortunate experience with one of our TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® franchise locations. Our Customer Care department offers mediation services in an effort to reach an acceptable resolution. If you think we may be of service, please contact our office at 800-345-1070 x 3 or email customercare@twomen.com.