1.3
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I called a friendly representative who had a sales pitch of "all our drivers are drug tested and background check done" with a logo "Movers who care"Why did an admitted two time felon show up, rude and swearing around my child, left the job half done, complained about another job to do after mine, threatened to leave my stuff in the parking lot after leaving my storage unit not empty, had to hire someone else the next day, and then had the nerve to ask me for a drink? Though he apologized to my kid and said hed come back tomorrow on his own to finish but they had to go.

(doubted he wouldve with his attitude, didnt want him to)

I got a quote 9am, the rep said 2, he showed up after 4.

I have pictures of things he lied about. Said there was oil everywhere....nope. I have witnesses to him threatening to leave my things outside. All i said after he called me 4 times for the same directions, why didnt you let me know you left half my things there prior to getting here, i couldve gotten them?

Major attitude back. Already on top of the complaints about his next job and I wrote the office and no response. This is wrong on SO MANY levels. Ive used the company before with nothing like this!

Im completely upset!!!!! Not one phone call of resolution either. Its been two weeks.Movers who care?

No. I was warned by someone and since i had used them before I thought to do it again, now im livid.

Product or Service Mentioned: Two Men And A Truck Customer Care.

Comments

I have to disagree with the comment posted in response this complaint. I know, FOR A FACT, that each franchise does perform a pre hire drug screen and background check on all Movers, Drivers, CSRs, Operation Managers, Assistant Operation Managers, and the Office Manager.

Then, they also perform random drug screens throughout the employment period.

By saying that I know this for a fact, I truly know this because I watch them being performed on a daily basis to applicants. I have witnessed numerous men and women be turned away due to their results.

As far as the way this mover treated you and your items, I cannot speak for that.

No mover/driver in my office would ever have acted that way or treated you in that manner.

It was unacceptable and I do hope that since posting this you have gotten your resolution!

I do hope that you will not one rotten person ruin your trust in this great company.

Milton, Florida, United States #1240789

Unfortunately, they don't actually drug test or background check their employees. They simply say that as part of a script. I've witnessed this internally.