Two Men & A Truck dropped and broke my refrigerator.All phone calls went completely ignored by owner.

After 6 weeks of having No refrigerator in my home I finally threatened to sue (I had to leave that as a message because the owner refused to return even one phone call over 6 weeks time). As coincidence would have it the very morning after I threatened to sue in court my refrigerator was delivered to me with numerous inside drawers missing.

To this day they take no responsibility for leaving me without a refrigerator for 6 weeks, delivering it back to me ONLY after I threatened to sue, and have totally ignored the fact that they failed to return the inside panels and drawers.

Had an Experience with Two Men And A Truck?

Comments

Fraud Alert!  Budget Van Lines/LD Moving and Storage Budget Van Lines "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..." Read more Two Men And A Truck - Two Men & A Truck Stole money from my Credit Card Two Men And A Truck "Two men in a Truck quoted me 3hrs for a move & over charged me. They charged me over double the rate. Took money off my credit card without my..." Read more MOVE FOR LESS HORRIBLE Move For Less "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..." Read more Two Men And A Truck - Unprofessional Moving company. Do Not waste your money! Two Men And A Truck "Do not use Two men and a truck at the McFarland Alpharetta Georgia location or really anywhere if you can help it. I would give them no stars if I..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more