1.2
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Quoted one price charged double the amount. Items broken never address or reimbursed per the promise.

I initially reached out to two men and a truck to arrange a move. Johnathan assured me my move should take no more than two hours based on the questions he asked me. The quote was $650 for the two hours and three men. Two days prior to the move, I was called about three times to have the job begin sooner.

I finally agreed yet when they arrived, it was without the third man which is what I originally ordered. I refused for the job to begin because I knew it would take more time. We had to wait around almost two hours for the supervisor to arrive with the third guy who had no transportation. All of my boxes were packed professionally with bubbe wrap, packing paper, and sturdy moving boxes.

All of the boxes were moved to the front of the apartment (weeks prior to my move) and all they had to do was gather the boxes, the large items, and move them. When the first two arrived the first thing that came out their mouth that this would take too long.. and I was like come again? Why if you have the third guy it should not be this problem.

The supervisor came and told me it would not and quoted me an additional price that I had no choice but to agree too I had a day to get out and move to the new apartment. When I received the initial quote, they insisted on wrapping the heavy items at no charge.. yet I was charged for time it took to wrap them. I told the guys at the end of the move that I would have a snack for them and Gatorade yet one dude the same dude who I watched dragging my items down the stairs and flipping boxes in the air assured me everything was ok..

is the same dude that kept asking for the food and the drink.. If you are working that's not my requirement to provide you with food... that's your job and on your dime not mine.. But I did it as a courtesy and they received good tips.

While all my things were boxed up (boxed, wrapped with bubble wrap, and packing paper) and ready to go I was convinced by the supervisor that it would take twice as long as quoted and twice the price.. I was stuck I had to be out of there at a certain time. The same dude begging for the food and flipping boxes is the same dude walking around with rap music playing from his pocket -- yet two men and a truck assured me he sent the best dudes possible. They also would no move "open" boxes..

the open boxes were packed and wrapped tight but they were odd shaped items that could not be "packed" into closed boxes.. I was told "oh no we don't do that" but yet no one from their office ever relayed this fact.. I had to hire another guy the next day and get my son and a friend to move the rest costing me an additional $350.. the worse moving company ever.

I was also promised to be fully reimbursed for the cost all of my broken items, I submitted the photos and the claim and its been well over a month since any contact.

All I receive is a lot of *** from those that work in that office and no response on how I will be reimbursed for what was broken. Some items can't be replaced as they were generational items given to me by my mom...

Product or Service Mentioned: Two Men And A Truck Moving Service.

Preferred solution: Part of the moving expenses refunding and the full cost value of my broken items..

I liked: Initial follow-up.

I didn't like: Over estimates upon arrival, Did not do job properly, Stretching out the time it took to move, Service and claim handling, Lack of communication.

Comments