"This is ***." said the driver of the Two Men and a Truck when I asked him nicely to move the truck a bit just so the school bus can get pass and kids will not be late for school. All I was asking as a consideration for others-- a human act of kindness to others. He parked the truck 3 or 4 feet away from the curb and he was saying there is plenty of room for a big school bus to get pass in a cul-de-sac.

And said, this is ***! Really?!

When the school bus came, it had to back up slowly because, surprise... surprise... it won't fit in what the TM&AT driver claimed "plenty room enough" space.

How hard was it to move the truck and park it back where he wanted it, if he wants convenience after the bus pass. How hard was it to be nice (MN nice? really?!) when being requested nicely?

You be the judge.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Two Men And A Truck and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Two Men And A Truck to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Two Men And A Truck two men and a truck staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Two Men And A Truck?

Comments