"This is ***." said the driver of the Two Men and a Truck when I asked him nicely to move the truck a bit just so the school bus can get pass and kids will not be late for school. All I was asking as a consideration for others-- a human act of kindness to others. He parked the truck 3 or 4 feet away from the curb and he was saying there is plenty of room for a big school bus to get pass in a cul-de-sac.
And said, this is ***! Really?!
When the school bus came, it had to back up slowly because, surprise... surprise... it won't fit in what the TM&AT driver claimed "plenty room enough" space.
How hard was it to move the truck and park it back where he wanted it, if he wants convenience after the bus pass. How hard was it to be nice (MN nice? really?!) when being requested nicely?
You be the judge.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Two Men And A Truck Staff
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Absolute nightmare. Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew. Even if I had chosen the elective insurance..."
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "My order went through (debit card approved), got verification e-mail then another e-mail asking for visual proof that I am who I claim to be. I suspect a hidden agenda. Gearbest..."
- "mediacom can literally not get a single *** thing right, and i'm almost certain the company is ran by a trained group of monkeys. im mean seriously, you can't get..."
- "Got a call for an interview and did my research. Just do a Google search for Bankers Life and Casualty, then click each link, starting at #5 and work down...."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."