Minneapolis, Minnesota

"This is ***." said the driver of the Two Men and a Truck when I asked him nicely to move the truck a bit just so the school bus can get pass and kids will not be late for school. All I was asking as a consideration for others-- a human act of kindness to others. He parked the truck 3 or 4 feet away from the curb and he was saying there is plenty of room for a big school bus to get pass in a cul-de-sac.

And said, this is ***! Really?!

When the school bus came, it had to back up slowly because, surprise... surprise... it won't fit in what the TM&AT driver claimed "plenty room enough" space.

How hard was it to move the truck and park it back where he wanted it, if he wants convenience after the bus pass. How hard was it to be nice (MN nice? really?!) when being requested nicely?

You be the judge.

Review about: Two Men And A Truck Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Two Men And A Truck?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lack of Maintenance at " A Mini Storage" Ocean Springs  will result in major loss of your belongings A Mini Storage "Absolute nightmare. Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew. Even if I had chosen the elective insurance..." Read more Moving Help - Insurance Not Required! Moving Help "The movers, Stress Free Moving, damaged my sofa and the door frame of my apartment. The sofa was wedged in the door so tightly that it took 1/2 hour to..." Read more Town to Town Movers - Moving Across Town Review Town to Town Movers "We hired Town to Town movers to help us move yesterday. My husband called them for the estimate, as we had no appliances to move, just 2 dressers, 2 beds,..." Read more All State Van Lines - The worst move EVER All State Van Lines "This is my 10th cross country move with national van lines, and it was the worst one ever. The sales guy was great (of course) and the move coordinator (MC)..." Read more Dhgate - Nice blue watch Dhgate "I like watch I bought. cheap and fast delivered. Its to easy buying on dhgate.com. goods arrived less a month and purchase was made from my cellphone. I like so..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more Hoverkicks - Very disgusted Hoverkicks "Paid $150 for these for my son's birthday yesterday and the orange light doesn't work. I ordered these in May, and I'm aware the return policy is only good for..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more