I am a Navy LT who had to contract Two Men and a Truck to move my household goods to a storage facility while I was deployed to the Middle East. I just returned home and was shocked at what I found.

Most of my fine crystal and China were wrapped in towels and blankets and placed in unnamed boxes. Sadly, most of my crystal and China were shattered. I also found most of my stuff were placed in boxes that could have been salvaged from the trash.

My clothing was yanked off the shelves and shoved in various boxes (not clothing boxes). Frankly, I am horrified at the service I received, considering the price they charged....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of two men and a truck moving service. Two Men And A Truck needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned two men and a truck moving service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Two Men And A Truck.

Comments