SCAM ALERT - Their drivers can purposefully get stuck in your yard and you are responsible for the time they spend digging and spinning to get out, as well as, the tow bill.Your $540 move can quickly become almost $1000.
And beware the time you spend on the telephone with the company disputing their driver's choice of route and the fact that you paid a tow truck or they would still be stuck and on the clock – I was informed by office assistant as long as their drivers are at your residence, even if you are on telephone discussing charges and performance, you (the client) are continuing to be charged $135 per hour. You are forced to pay whatever they decide. Their truck got stuck for almost two hours. The movers while courteous seemed unaware of what to do.
I called a local tow service. The movers declined stating $100 too high. After another 45 minutes the movers agreed to tow. I paid for tow.
Their owner Mr. Keeling could not be bothered to talk to me or my husband regarding their driver's choice of positioning the truck, the large craters left in my lawn or damage to our personal items.
I have videos and picture and am pursuing franchise information regarding disputes at both regional and national levels.I would encourage others to do the same.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Movers and schedulers
What I disliked
- Service and management
You May Also Like
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "I'm going to preface this bad review with the fact that the FIRST move I ever used movers for was just under 2 years ago and I hired Done Right..."
- "I bought my husband 3 or 4 pairs of shorts all st.johns bay cause he had bought some years back and love them. Well never the less he wore..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."