SCAM ALERT - Their drivers can purposefully get stuck in your yard and you are responsible for the time they spend digging and spinning to get out, as well as, the tow bill.Your $540 move can quickly become almost $1000.

And beware the time you spend on the telephone with the company disputing their driver's choice of route and the fact that you paid a tow truck or they would still be stuck and on the clock – I was informed by office assistant as long as their drivers are at your residence, even if you are on telephone discussing charges and performance, you (the client) are continuing to be charged $135 per hour. You are forced to pay whatever they decide. Their truck got stuck for almost two hours. The movers while courteous seemed unaware of what to do.

I called a local tow service. The movers declined stating $100 too high. After another 45 minutes the movers agreed to tow. I paid for tow.

Their owner Mr. Keeling could not be bothered to talk to me or my husband regarding their driver's choice of positioning the truck, the large craters left in my lawn or damage to our personal items.

I have videos and picture and am pursuing franchise information regarding disputes at both regional and national levels.I would encourage others to do the same.

jg555 wrote the review because of "multiple" at Two Men And A Truck and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Two Men And A Truck to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was service and management. Author liked the most movers and schedulers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Two Men And A Truck and two men and a truck moving service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Two Men And A Truck?

Comments