4.3
Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

First and foremost, no one likes to move and I am certainly at the head of the list of individuals who support that sentiment. The entire process is cumbersome from start to finish. First, you have to decide where you want to go, pay a deposit, and sign a long-term commitment. Next, you have to decide how the things that you currently own are going to fit into your new home and what needs to be purchased and of course what needs to go away. And then you have to figure out how to make your things magically move from Point A to Point B while coordinating the electric, water, cable, etc hook-ups. Oh yeah, and you are going to need someone to physically move your items to your new home...

That is where these guys come in. I am unsure if they truly are two men and one truck but the two guys I worked with; Ray and Sean, were super friendly and very careful with my stuff. My stuff may not be of the highest quality, but its still mine. These guys treated me and my stuff like they really do care and that goes a long way.

Thank you so much!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Two Men And A Truck Moving Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Crew and the sales person.

Comments