absolutely the most unprofessional and worst experience of my life.I must have contacted them almost a month ago concerning a move.

They got back to me with an email form, which I replied to on June 23. Then, I heard ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BACK FROM THEM. They asked for the form as they wanted it for an estimate, but never ever had the courtesy to reply to me. Completely unprofessional.

Understandably upset about this, I contacted them this week, to see if they had gotten that and had any information on how I could move. Finally they got back to me, only to tell me "oh, it's too late, we're all booked up now." Well it's your own *** fault!

Get back to your customers sooner.What a horrible company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of two men and a truck home moving services. Two Men And A Truck needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned two men and a truck home moving services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Two Men And A Truck.

Had an Experience with Two Men And A Truck?

Comments