absolutely the most unprofessional and worst experience of my life.I must have contacted them almost a month ago concerning a move.

They got back to me with an email form, which I replied to on June 23. Then, I heard ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BACK FROM THEM. They asked for the form as they wanted it for an estimate, but never ever had the courtesy to reply to me. Completely unprofessional.

Understandably upset about this, I contacted them this week, to see if they had gotten that and had any information on how I could move. Finally they got back to me, only to tell me "oh, it's too late, we're all booked up now." Well it's your own *** fault!

Get back to your customers sooner.What a horrible company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of two men and a truck home moving services. Two Men And A Truck needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned two men and a truck home moving services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Two Men And A Truck.

Had an Experience with Two Men And A Truck?

Comments

Two Men And A Truck Home Moving Services Review from Mountain View, California Two Men And A Truck "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..." Read more Unique Van Lines - Furniture Finally delivered, on a HOLIDAY! Unique Van Lines "This experience started out ok. The movers carefully wrapped everything very well, in fact too well. The heaviest item, my electronic bed base was broken in 2 places. That said,..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Two Men And A Truck - Terrible Experience Two Men And A Truck "I would give San Diego Two Men and a Truck 0 stars if I could. I have moved 18 times in my life and never have I had such..." Read more Do not use Willie Caballero or Caballero Painting Contractors! Caballero Painting Contractors "They did a really bad job in all aspects, but then it became a horrible experience when Willie (Wilford) Caballera threatened to sue me and continued to send threatening voice..." Read more Bars Leaks - You destroyed my car Bars Leaks "Im a mechanic by trade. Boss recommended i try this over blue devil. My 2005 honda civic ex (beautiful car)(my first nice vehicle ive ever owned) had a very minor..." Read more Public Storage - IMPROPER VENTILATION AT FACILITY CAUSED EVERYTHING TO MILDEW Public Storage "...We went to check on things 5 mos later and EVERYTHING is mildewed because of improper ventilation. Contacted corporate Public Storage office and..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Worst experience spokane Mor Furniture For Less "Delivery never happened kept rescheduling then had thier repo guy bring the furniture which was broken then had to cancel order and said they didnt have the cash and would..." Read more