Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 04

I did not request reimbursement for the damaged pantry or missing cabinet pieces direct from Two Men & A Truck, initially. I have only requested the reimbursement for other items totaling - $988. However, due to having to file small claims on this just to recover some of my loss, I will be filing for the total loss amount, $3420.

Original review posted by user Jan 04

Sharonville Two Men and a Truck - I hired Two Men & a Truck to move and store my items. This is their Sharonville location.

If you are wanting your items damaged and packed poorly, as well as go missing, then this is the company to hire.

However, if you'd like to avoid those things, I recommend not using them.

I brought my issues to 2 different managers (Greg Higgins and George Daniels), the district manager (Rodney Puckett) and their corporate office dealing with Charly Henry, along with their office staff- and they are non responsive to remediating nor will take responsibility for their actions.

I am out almost $342 for a tv stand that is in a hundred pieces, (2) end tables at $80 each - one of these they packed with a window air conditioner sitting on top of it, a bathroom cabinet at $350, a floor lamp at $72, plus the tax on all these items. I also have missing cabinet pieces for brand new cabinets and a brand new pantry at $1,572 that they scratched and attempted to cover with white paint that did not even match the color.

Do not rely on their website to submit a claim. I did this and this is still my experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Two Men And A Truck Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I am not requesting reimbursement for the damage pantry or missing cabinet pieces direct from Two Men & A Truck. I have only requested the reimbursement for other items totaling - $988..

I didn't like: Customer service, Lack of communication, Damaged items, Not honoring claim policy, Missing items.

Comments